The Missing 13th Amendment
The Missing 13th Amendment to the Constitution
of the United States of America by the Pen
In 1983, archival research expert David Dodge and former Baltimore police investigator Tom Dunn were searching for evidence of government corruption in public records in a Belfast library on the coast of Maine.
They uncovered one of the most explosive bits of evidence ever uncovered in our history: a copy of the United States constitution printed in 1825 that explicitly prohibited lawyers from serving in federal government.
Extensive research since then has uncovered the following:
1. The unlawful removal of a ratified 13th Amendment from the US Constitution.
2. The Amendment had been printed in at least 18 separate publications by 11 different states and territories from 1819 to 1868.
3. The Amendment was secretly removed from documents by a group of lawyers and bankers. In its place was entered the slave Amendment, which was actually the 14th amendment, changed to the 13th Amendment. All of this occurred during the turmoil of the US Civil War.
4. Since the Amendment was not lawfully repealed, it is still the law of the land.
5. Colorado printed the correct 13th Amendment in 1868. The following is why the Amendment was written and what the meaning is. (Keep in mind we had just fought the Revolutionary War.)
The phrase "titles of nobility" and use of everyday words such as "nobility," "honour," "emperor," "king," "esquire," and "prince" would normally lead modern readers to dismiss this Amendment as irrelevant, yet it is highly relevant to our understanding of the corruption of the original intent of the country that was originally designed to be the New Atlantis.
The "titles of nobility" was prohibited in both Article VI of the Articles of Confederation (1777) and in Article I, Sec. 9 of the Constitution of the United States (1788). Although already prohibited by the Constitution, an additional "title of nobility" amendment was proposed in 1789, again in 1810 and was finally ratified in 1819 (The 13th Amendment to the constitution).
Here is the why: According to the Tennessee laws of 1715-1820, Vol. 11, p. 774, in the 1794 Jay Treaty, the United States agreed to pay 600,000 pounds sterling to King George III, as reparations for the American Revolution. The Senate ratified the treaty in a secret session, and ordered that it not be published.
However, Benjamin Franklin's grandson published it. Congress was outraged, and passed the Alien and Sedition Acts (1798) so federal judges could prosecute editors and publishers for reporting the truth about the government. We had whipped the British, yet our Senators had been bribed to serve the British monarchy and betray the American people, which is subversion.
The United States Bank had been opposed by the Jeffersonians from the start; however the Federalists (the pro-monarch party) won out with its establishment. The initial capitalization was for $10 million, with 80% owned by foreign bankers. Since the bank was authorized to lend up to $20 million (double its paid capital), it was a profitable deal for both the government and the bankers, since they could lend and collect interest (usury) on the $10 million that did not actually exist.
The European bankers then outfoxed the government, and by 1796 the government owed the bank $6.2 million, and was forced to sell its shares. (By 1802, the US government owned no stock in the United States Bank).
The power and ability of the banks to influence representative government by economic manipulation and outright bribery was exposed in 1811, as it was discovered European banking owned 80% of the bank. Congress refused to renew the bank charter, which led to the withdrawal of $7 million by European investors. This caused a recession, and the War of 1812.
There is a book in the Library of Congress Law Library, 2 VA LAW, that reveals the overthrow of the constitutional government by secret agreements engineered by lawyers. That kind of manipulation was one of the reasons for the creation of the original 13th Amendment.
Seeking to rule the world and destroy the United States, the international bankers committed many crimes. To escape prosecution, bankers hired and formed alliances with the best lawyers and judges money could buy. This alliance, originally forged in Europe and Great Britain, spread to the colonies and into the newly formed United States of America.
Despite their criminal foundation, these alliances, forged in Europe, generated great wealth. Similar to modern forms of organized crime, English bankers and lawyers wanted to be admired as "legitimate businessmen." As their criminal fortunes grew, so did their usefulness. And so the British monarch legitimized these thieves by granting them "titles of nobility."
Historically, the British peerage system referred to knights and those who bore the knights' shields as "esquires." As physical violence gave way to civilized means of theft, the corrupt pen grew mightier, and more profitable. So those bankers and lawyers came to hold "titles of nobility." The most common title was "esquire," still used today by some attorneys.
In colonial America, attorneys trained attorneys, yet most held no title of nobility nor honor. There was no requirement that one must be a lawyer in order to hold the position of district attorney, attorney general, or judge. A citizen's "counsel of choice" was not restricted to a trained professional lawyer, and there was no state or federal bar association in that era.
The only organization that certified lawyers was the International Bar Association, chartered by the King of England, headquartered in London, and closely associated with the international banking system. Lawyers admitted to the IBA received the rank of "esquire," which is a title of nobility.
"Esquire" was the principle title of nobility which the 13th Amendment had sought to prohibit, thus prohibiting the holding of office in America by bankers' lawyers with the title of "esquire" behind their names, who were actually agents of the monarchy and European bankers.
Article 1, Sect. 9 of the Constitution sought to prohibit the International Bar Association or any other agency from granting titles of nobility. The Constitution was ignored, and agents of the monarchy continued to infiltrate and influence the government as in the Jay Treaty and the US Bank charter incidents.
Therefore, a "Titles of Nobility" amendment that specified a penalty (loss of citizenship) was originally proposed in 1789, and again in 1810. The meaning of the amendment is seen in its intent to prohibit persons having titles of nobility and loyalties to foreign governments and bankers from voting, holding public office or using their skills to subvert the government.
The missing amendment is referred to as the "title of nobility" Amendment, yet the second prohibition against "honour" (honor), may be more significant.
The archaic definition of "honor," as used in the 13 Amendment, meant "anyone obtaining or having an advantage or privilege over another." A contemporary example of "honor," granted to only a few Americans, is the privilege of being the judge presiding over a legal court. Lawyers can be judges and exercise the attendant privileges. Nonlawyers cannot.
By prohibiting "honors" the Amendment prohibits any advantage or privilege that would grant some citizens an unequal opportunity to achieve or exercise political power. The second meaning (intent) of the 13th Amendment is to ensure political equality among all American citizens, by prohibiting anyone, even government officials, from claiming or exercising special privilege or power (an "honor") over other citizens.
For example, anyone who had a specific "immunity" from lawsuits which were not afforded to all citizens, would be enjoying a separate privilege, and "honor" and would therefore forfeit his right to vote or hold public office. Just think of the "immunities" from lawsuits that your judges, lawyers, politicians, and bureaucrats currently enjoy, or "special interests" legislation your government passes. "Special interests" are simply euphemisms for "special privileges" or Honors.
Without their current personal immunities (honors), your judges and IRS agents would be unable to abuse common citizens without fear of legal liability. Your entire government would have to conduct itself according to the same standards of decency, respect, law, and liability as the rest of the nation. Your government's ability to systematically coerce and abuse the public would be all except eliminated under the 13th Amendment.
Now you know why the bankers and lawyers secretly replaced the 13th amendment. Had they not, you would have the government our founding fathers intended as they passed the 13th Amendment, a government of the people, by the people, and for the people, a government whose members were truly accountable to the people; a government that could not systematically exploit its own people.
The 13th Amendment was ratified as follows:
Maryland Dec. 25, 1810
Kentucky Jan. 31, 1811
Ohio Jan. 31, 1811
Delaware Feb, 02 1811
Pennsylvania Feb 06, 1811
New Jersey Feb. 13, 1811
Vermont Oct. 24, 1811
Tennessee Nov. 21, 1811
Georgia Dec. 13, 1811
North Carolina Dec. 23, 1811
Massachusetts Feb. 27, 1812
New Hampshire Dec. 10, 1812
Virginia Mar. 10, 1819
The War of 1812 then broke out with England. By the time the war ended in 1814, British soldiers had burnt the Capitol, the Library of Congress, and most of the records of the first 38 years of government.
However, Virginia nevertheless ratified the 13th Amendment on March 10, 1819. This completed the 13 states required to ratify an amendment. (See Virginia Legislature Act No. 260, Virginia Archives of Richmond, file, page 299, microfilm). It was published by printing 4,000 copies, triple the usual order, with instructions to send a copy to President James Monroe, James Madison, and Thomas Jefferson.
It was then made public as an amendment to the Constitution. The 14th amendment was the slavery amendment. However, now the 13th Amendment is missing.
As word spread of the ratification, the following occurred:
Rhode Island and Kentucky published the new Amendment in 1822
Ohio first published it in 1824
Maine ordered 10,000 copies of the Constitution with the 13th Amendment for school use in 1824 and again in 1831 for the Census Edition
Indiana Revised Laws of 1831 published the 13th article on page 20, Northwestern Territories in 1833
Ohio published it in 1831 and again 1833
Wisconsin Territory published it in 1839
Iowa Territory published it in 1843
Ohio again published it in 1848
Kansas Statutes published it in 1855
Nebraska Territory published it in 1855, 1856, 1857, 1858, 1859 and 1860.
Colorado Territory printed the U. S Constitution in its Statutes publication, showing the 13th Amendment in
This amendment does exist. Search your state's dusty historical records, and you will find that your state had it. And that now you are being robbed of your God-given right to the 13th Amendment, relegating you on a legal basis to little more than a peasant.
This is why, as we receive our package of NESARA blessings, delivered by two Faction Three
White Knights who show up at our doorstep after NESARA is formally announced,
we will write the following above our signature in blue pen:
"NON ASSUMPSIT, WITHOUT PREJUDICE, RESERVING ALL
NATURAL GOD-GIVEN BIRTH RIGHTS, WAIVING NONE, EVER."
40 Outrageous Facts Most People Don't Know About
1. The IRS is not a US government agency. It is an agency of the International Monetary Fund (IMF). (Diversified Metal Products v. IRS et al. CV-93-405E-EJE U.S.D.C.D.I., Public Law 94-564, Senate Report 94-1148 pg. 5967, Reorganization Plan No. 26,
5. The United States does not have any employees, because there is no longer a United States. No more reorganizations. After more than 200 years of operating under bankruptcy, it's finally over. (Executive Order 12803)
6. The FCC, CIA, FBI, NASA, and all of the other alphabet agencies were never part of the United States government. Even though the US Government‖ held shares of stock in the various agencies. (U.S. V. Strang , 254 US 491, Lewis v. US, 680 F.2d, 1239)
7. Social Security numbers are issued by the United Nations through the IMF. The application for a Social Security mumber is the SS-5 form. The Department of the Treasury (IMF) issues the SS-5, not the Social Security administration.
The new SS-5 forms do not state who or what publishes them. The earlier SS-5 forms state that they are Department of the Treasury forms. You can get a copy of the SS-5 you filled out by sending form SSA-L996 to the SS Administration. (20 CFR chapter 111, subpart B 42 2.103 (b) (2) (2) Read the cites above)
8. There are no Judicial courts in America, and there have not been any since 1789. Judges do not enforce statutes and codes. Executive administrators enforce statutes and codes. (FRC v. GE 281 US 464, Keller v. PE 261 US 428, 1 Stat. 138-178)
13. No one on this planet has ever been free. This planet is a slave colony. There has always been a One World Government. It is just that now it is much better organized and has changed its name as of 1945 to the United Nations.
14. New York City is defined in the Federal Regulations as the United Nations. Rudolph Gulliani stated on C-Span that ―New York City was the capital of the World, and he was correct. (20 CFR chapter 111, subpart B 422.103 (b) (2) (2)
And as history repeats itself, Prescott Bush, father of George HW Bush and grandfather of George W Bush, funded both sides of World War II. The Bush family have been traitors to the citizens of the United States for decades.
"Sarah, if the American people had ever known the truth about what we Bushes have done to this nation,
we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - George Bush Sr speaking in an interview with Sarah McClendon in December 1992
22. America is still a British colony. THE UNITED STATES IS A CORPORATION, NOT A LAND MASS, AND IT EXISTED BEFORE THE REVOLUTIONARY WAR. THE BRITISH TROOPS DID NOT LEAVE UNTIL 1796. (Respublica v. Sweers 1 Dallas 43, Treaty of Commerce 8 Stat 116, The Society for Propagating the Gospel, &c. V. New Haven 8 Wheat 464, Treaty of Peace 8 Stat 80, IRS Publication 6209, Articles of Association October 20, 1774.)
23. Britain is owned by the Vatican. (Treaty of 1213)
29. We are slaves, and own absolutely nothing, not even what we think are our children. (Tillman v. Roberts 108 So. 62, Van Koten v. Van Koten 154 N.E. 146, Senate Document 43 & 73rd Congress 1st Session, Wynehammer v. People 13 N.Y. REP 378, 481)
33. It is not the duty of the police to protect you. Their job is to protect the Corporation and to arrest code breakers. Sapp v. Tallahasee, 348 So. 2nd. 363, Reiff v. City of Philadelphia, 477 F.Supp. 1262, Lynch v. N.C. Dept of Justice 376 S.E. 2nd. 247.
36. The UN has financed the operations of the United States government for more than 50 years, and now owns every man, woman, and child in America. The UN also holds all of the land in America in Fee Simple.
The building of Germany's infrastructure in the 1930s including the railroads was financed by the United States. That way those who call themselves "kings," prime ministers," and "fuhrer," etc. could sit back and play a game of chess using real people.
Think of all of the Americans, Germans, etc. who gave their lives thinking they were defending their countries, which didn’t even exist. The millions of innocent people who died for nothing. Isn’t it obvious as to why Switzerland is never involved in these fiascos?
That is where the "Bank of International Settlements" is located. Wars are manufactured to keep your eye off the ball. You have to have an enemy to keep the illusion of "government" in place.
40. The etymology of government means to control the mind. From Latinised Greek gubernatio "management, government‖, from Ancient Greek κσβερνισμός, κσβέρνησις (kybernismos, kybernesis) "steering, pilotage, guiding", from κσβερνάω (kybernao) "to steer, to drive, to guide, to act as a pilot" plus Latin mente "mind".
Article XIII of the 13th Amendment
1.) "If any citizen of the United States shall accept, claim, receive, or retain, any title of nobility or honor,
or shall, without the consent of congress, accept and retain any present, pension, office or emolument of
any kind whatever, from any emperor, king, prince, or foreign power, such person shall cease to be a
citizen of the United States, and shall be incapable of holding any office of trust or profit under them, or
either of them. "
The 16th Amendment to the Constitution was never ratified by the required states. Yet even as it had, it
says there are only three ways you can be taxed: a.) Import tax b.) Export tax c.) Excise tax (Sales tax)
Take a look at an IRS levy form and you will find it starts with B, C, D, etc. You might wonder where (A) is.
Well, (A) says the only people that can be taxed by income tax are Federal Employees.
An agreement made back at the beginning of Government was as you are a Federal Employee you agree
to a kick back tax as you go to work for them. Thank God for people like David M. Dodge.
David M. Dodge may be contacted at: P. O. Box 985, Toas, New Mexico, 87571.
His research has enabled me to state the foregoing facts on the 13th Amendment to the Constitution of
The United States.
[Forest Glen Durland asks that you alert your Congress Persons to this information. Copies of the article
can be obtained from the Oregon Observer for a very nominal fee. Forest obtained twenty copies of the
entire issue and is distributing them to his Congressional representatives as well as to local schools and
This article was reproduced with the kind permission of the Oregon Observer, "Demanding
Accountability." The issue is April 1997. This monthly newspaper is highly recommended. Subscription
rates are $29.50 for 12 monthly issues. For more details copy their web address listed below and paste it
into the location space at the top of Netscape Navigator.
Paul Kraxberger is editor and Ed Snook is Head of Investigation for the Oregon Observer. A companion
paper, the Idaho Observer, is available.
Their web site is also a handy place to find and read the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. Their list of
links will lead you to more reading pertinent to salvaging our government.
The Columbia Act of 1871